Regular support for businesses that know that success takes consistency.
What would a more productive team, stronger reputation, and consistent, authentic content to promote your business do for your 2019?
Do you need to inspire, engage and motivate your team? Are you looking for ways to differentiate your business from the competition? And have you really got a handle on how to reduce plastics and improve your environmental credentials?
The CSR Club could be what you’re looking for.
What you gain
CSR Club members are part of a growing number of businesses finding that a consistent, time-effective approach to their social and environmental responsibility pays off.
- A team united by shared purpose, experiences, goals and identity
- Stability and profit achieved through stronger loyalty and engagement
- Enhanced reputation, resulting in differentiation, increased revenue, added value
- Social and environmental impact
How you get there
- A varied calendar of activities to maintain momentum and interest
- A solid set of policy changes for your environmental, social and team
- Focused impact and goals for your charity and community work
- Authentic content to build a strong brand profile
- A clear ‘Why’ for your team and stakeholders
This targeted framework and support means that CSR Club members spend just 3-5 hours a month managing their CSR.
There are three options available:
“For anybody who’s interested in doing good through your business, you need to give Mark a call because he has a view on this that the guys inside of dentistry just don’t have.”
Colin Campbell – The Campbell Clinic & The Campbell Academy, Nottingham
“Mark identified many ways in which we could improve both what we were doing and how we could communicate that more effectively. We are delighted to recommend Mark to others and look forward to putting into practice his recommendations.”
Lisa Bainham – ADAM President & Practice Manager, Old Surgery Dental Practice, Crewe, Dentistry Awards Best Practice UK Winner
Join today and get ready to make 2019 a great year for your business’ social and environmental impact, strengthening your team and profile.
CSR club© membership Terms and Conditions