Welcome to the The CSR Club!
I look forward to helping you integrate CSR into your business over the next 12 months.
- Start Date – will be confirmed by email – I aim to hold your first call within 2 weeks of joining
- Duration – 12 months
- Fees £175 pcm. Your total investment will be £2,100
What I will do
- Every month I will attend a 45 min-1 hour Zoom/Skype Call with your Manager or designated CSR lead.
- Initially, I will support you to create your CSR plan
- Each month I will provide support and accountability to ensure the plan delivers results
I will also provide
- Regularly updated communications content for your website & social media
- Regular fundraising and engagement ideas and recommendations
In addition, you have access to On-demand email and phone support during the month.
Finally, as issues arise or more support/training is required, as a CSR Club Member you will receive a 10% discount on face to face consultancy services and training from me.
Monthly Calls generally take place on Monday and Tuesdays, we will agree a regular ‘slot’ for calls 3 months in advance on a rolling basis.
Terms and conditions
- Your investment per month will be £175
- The first month’s fees will become due on the first of the calendar month in which our first Zoom/Skype meeting takes place. This fee will be collected from the Direct Debit you set up on joining.Receipts will be generated and sent within invoiced for electronic payment on 1st of the month and cleared funds will be expected within 7 days of the due date of the invoice.
- Fees will be payable in 12 consecutive months, irrespective of the dates of meetings 2 to 12. If the coach or member are unable to make any of meetings 2 through 12 due to reasonable external factors, then the fee will remain payable for the month in question, but the meeting date will be “banked” for future use, ensuring that all members receive 12 Zoom/Skype meetings.
- If, due to date revisions, the period of membership extends beyond 12 months, we will be happy to extend services via email or telephone with no additional charge, until the end of the month in which the12th meeting takes place.
- In the event of the renewal of the membership for a further 12-month period, the existing Direct Debit will be updated with new instructions and all other terms will remain the same during the extension period.
- In the light of the above conditions, we will require 2 months’ notice of cancellation from a member should they decide to terminate the membership before the contract period has expired.
- If a member cancels their membership with meetings “in the bank” there will be no refunds of fees paid in advance – those meetings will remain banked and available for drawdown for a period of up to 2 years after the contract concludes.